18.6.09

yay! woo hoo! ugh! grr!

those were probably my emotions today...
YAY!
my flight it booked for ohio and i can not wait!
WOO HOO!
i got to go over to a friend's house to hang out and go swimming!
UGH!
i lost my phone.
GRR!
phone is still missing. and my best friend's boyfriend i think does not like me.
whatever, i'm not very fond of him at the moment.
and i still can't find my phone!!!!!!
WHY?!?!?!




xoxo,
bekah



ps. i might be posting more of the story i posted a few days ago on here...
or i might make a new blog for it...
if the second...then i will let you guys know!

2 comments:

  1. are you going to Ohio for your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it was my birthday present from my grammy and papa! i'm really excited to go!
    i haven't seen my friends up there in so long! and also i'm excited to see my family as well! didn't get to see them much when they were here!

    ReplyDelete