3.6.09

so this morning...

i realized two things...

ONE.
i'm turning sixteen in twenty-three days!
yay!

TWO.
i'll be driving by myself in two months!
yay!

also.
THREE.
i apparently like to write out my numbers...
its an odd day my friends.
like okay.

I had to wake up early.
to help my father out at the coffee shop.
now i'm home.
but will have to go back into the coffee shop at like...
umm...noon or one ish to work till 5:45
then i have to babysit...
ugh!
i'm going to pass out!
i think.
maybe not.


BUT! good news.
i might be able to see Taylor Swift in concert tomorrow!
yay!
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!
then i'll have to babysit again on friday...
gosh i just feel like a working queen...

*dancing queen...young and sweet...only
umm
fifteen!*

HAHA! you know you love me?
well maybe...
i'm just crazy alright!



xoxo,
bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment