19.6.09

new blog?! new story?!

OKAY!
i'm thinking of making a new blog for my Melody James story...
i'm about to write more and i would really like for you guys to be able to just follow along and read it =]]
though i usually will post the blogs with the title of the book and i can't think of a title...
i might just do Melody James
but...i do kinda wanna have a title for it...
basically its just going to be a typical story of the new girl in town going to a highschool and is just trying to fit in and finish up well...
almost like me right now...i think that is why i'm excited to write it...
its almost as if i'm writing what i think will happen...or maybe what i'm hoping...or who knows...maybe i'm just excited because the story is more closer to my life in general...
some titles i have thought of are....

"The New Girl In Town"
"Story of my Life"
"Hillside High"

that's really all i can think of...
so help PLEASE!

also...the blog won't be up for a few days because i'm going to go back and rewrite what i have written so far...
i first started writing the book, on paper, in first person and that was alot of fun because you got to see Melody's true character and i liked how much i could see myself in her...then when i went to type it i started writing in third person because i wanted to see how i would do with writing third person...i dont like it that much...in fact alot of the times i caught myself wanting to say "I" and "me" and so i'm going back and rewriting it...that way the book will have more wit and hopefully be a little funnier when you get a chance to really see into the mind of Melody James =]]

OKAY! i think that is all for now...i'm going to go and get to writing!
again! let me know what you guys think =]]



xoxo,
bekah


ps. for those of you (charli) who are against me writing a new story because you want me to continue the others...don't worry! i'm working on the others as well! i tend to like to write in my mind as in think up the next scene and that way its all in my head and i can switch somethings around maybe fix somethings here and there and just adjust it all before i write it out...so don't worry! Kate and Tristan have not left my thoughts! i will finish that book! i love it too much =]]

1 comment:

  1. Um, I anxious to read what you've done so far and follow along.

    ReplyDelete