13.6.09

book ideas.

they are just swimming in my head right now!
i wanna write them all but i can't seem to just sit down and write one.
like i'll open up a word document.
start writing on the idea so i dont forget.
then start writing.
but after awhile i get bored with it.
and save it. leave it. say i'll do it later.
then end up with all these started books that probably won't ever have a finished.
hmmm.
good thing i got the rest of my life and several books to finish!
=]]]]


just asking, would any of you guys actually buy them?



xoxo,
bekah

1 comment:

  1. You know your Tutu will certainly buy anything you write, good or bad, because YOU!!! did it! I am sure someday you will be a great writer if that is what you really want to do. You certainly have a unique way of expressing yourself and I love it. Of course, I am quite partial to whatever you do!!! :))

    ReplyDelete