30.6.09

having hawaiian hair.

can have its benefits.
really.
i use to hate my curly hair.
but today.
i love it!
besides when it takes like 5 minutes to do my hair compared to 20 minutes.
yeah, i'll take the 5 minute one.
and besides when my hair is straight it looks flat.
no likey flat hair.
hehe.

so that's all that i can think to talk about.
oh one more thing.
i currently am not totally loving my over bearing imagination.
I can't stick to a story!
as soon as the idea is in my head and i get the first chapter down another idea comes to mind.
lets see here.
is there a job i can get where i can sell book ideas?
hmmm.
looking into it!
haha =]]
that's all now.
i think.
if not i'll just get back on =]]



xoxo,
bekah

1 comment:

  1. Having Hawaiian hair! :)) There are its advantages, and unfortunately some disadvantages. But not much we can do about it, its part of the heritage, huh!! Love you my little Hawaiian princess!

    ReplyDelete