7.6.09

hello world.

so guess what?
there are only 19 more days until i'm officially 16!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
that's exiciting, yes?
though the problem you ask...
I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO!!!!!!!!!
UGH.
blah.
grr.
hmmm.
okay.
IDEA!
nvm.

you know what? i'm just going to go and hang out with my friends and be happy and pary and act like a crazy person. no.
i do that anyday...
hehe =]]
i dont know yet. i'll think of something though i'm sure!
i mean come on its my sweet sixteen.
its a big one!
and yeah. this is important stuff my friends...
well maybe.
gosh why do people put such a big things on certain birthdays. i mean really?
why the numbers
1
5
7
10
13
16
18
21...
what are those like some special numbers to something?!?!
hmmm....
i could be cracking a CIA or FBI code here....
haha!
alright i have to go to church now!
talk to you peoples...
another day!



xoxo,
bekah

1 comment: