23.1.10

samples anyone?

so a few updates.
and go.

1. i am writing like i said i was
2. i have a little bit of the first chapter to share =]]]
(i'll post it in another entry by itself)
3. because i'm writing, i'm not really reading a lot but i am reading
4. because i'm reading, do expect recommendations because i tend to share my opinion a lot
5. i have a new schedule at school that is seeming to be pretty easy which is great because that means i'll actually have time to read and write =]]
6. life has seen better days but there really isn't anything to complain about
7. my days have been filled with tons of humor and a day doesn't go by that i dont smile and laugh which is a nice feeling
8. i'm working right now and a rubber band just snapped in my mouth
9. and my mom won't bring me anymore so i'll be wearing braces till i'm 20
10. other than that i'm really not up to much but making lists are rather fun!



xoxo,
bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment