31.1.10

let's reflect...

so this month...
well its been a month that's for sure!
hehe!

first off, no i didn't meet my goal of reading so many books this month to keep me on track but w/e i'll work on that...lol
lets see just thinking about all that has happened this month makes my head go crazy...
and i guess really its just been more of the past week that things have changed SO MUCH!
and i'd have to say that where i'm at now in life is a pretty good place to end the month at...
i won't go into too many details
(i know that's a first for me)
but basically life and me are finally getting along and i'm more than content with everything God is doing in my life.
not to mention i can't wait for this next month!
mainly of course for one big reason...
BATTLE CRY 2010!
it's going to be so much fun! and i can NOT wait!
well anyways i have laundry to do and homework to get done so i'm out like a light now!


xoxo,
bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment