16.1.10

guess who is writing again?

ME!
yes, i know you are all excited to hear that =]]]
another goal for this year is to actually finish a story (just the first draft)
so i'm working on it now whenever i can!
here is a little bit of the beginning of chapter one!




Chapter One: First Ride
I rolled over in my bed, begging for the sun to go back down while pulling my covers over my head, so I would not have to wake up, but my dream was short lived.
*knock knock knock*
Who possibly needed me this early in the morning? No matter I had to answer the door eventually.
“Oh, good, you're finally awake,” commented Casandra, my lovely step-mother, as she looked me over, judging my sleep wear no doubt, “you need to get yourself dressed and presentable, Jilana. Your father is in request of your company.”
I nodded and turned to get ready, closing the door behind me but Casandra held her hand out to stop it, clearly not finished speaking to me.
“You have to meet him in front of the council, traditional clothing. Don't even think about meeting him in any of those clothes you wear at the stables. Understand?”
“I got it, Casandra, traditional.” I answered back sleepily to which she decided to clear her throat. Apparently I was still doing something wrong.
“Are we forgetting our manners?” she spoke before I got the chance to close the door once more. I wonder if I ever mentioned to her how much I hate mornings and being rudely awaken by a woman I can't stand? The temptation to slam the door in her face and laugh my head off at her flatten face was so great that it was almost impossible to withstand. But alas if I did I would have to face the wrath of my father. So instead I muttered a thank you and then shut the door before she had time to critique me again.
Traditional clothing?



Hope you like it and I'll keep you guys posted when new things are added =]]



xoxo,
bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment