1.1.10

just a quicky...

due to the fact that my URL was very long because my name is rather long
i changed it!
i know, you can actually do that?! no way.
oh way you can =]]]

so its now
www.bekahlaughs.blogspot.com


smaller, easier to spell, and rememberable.
well to some.

now this is NOTHING against my name, i mean hello people its my name here =]]
this is simply because well it just is.
i am though the proudest person when it comes to names.
especially my name.
because i do deem it amazing because it is.
i mean really see for yourself...

Rebekah-Elizabeth.
Noelani.
Lane.

is it not amazing?! i challenge you to find me a more amazing name.


(okay i sound like an ego-name-atic freak.)
totally just came up with that myself!
should go in the dictionary!
definition: some one who is proud of their name


well i have done a lot to today and i'm almost done.
then it will be off to bed.



WAIT!
its already the second.
but i'm still currently thinking its the first.
so really i have already done a lot today and will be doing even more later...
oh boy i better go get a very long nap then =]]



(this was not quick at all)



xoxo,
bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment