27.1.09

there isn't much to say today.

i could complain if i wanted to.
but i think you guys have heard enough of me complaining for the time being.
hehe =]]
anyways.
lets see.
well i'm babysitting tonight.

OH WAIT THERE IS SOMETHING.

well. i am trying to pick my Bible study back up and I can't tell you guys how good it feels to read God's word and see the promises He gives all of us in every sentence. its such an amazing feeling.
so yeah. yall should so dig into God's word.
i mean just pick a book. and start reading.
recommendations? well.
depends on where you are at in life.
I mean you can read in
John- which shows alot of Jesus's life and the mircales
Psalms- which I'm reading right now and I think its so encouraging to read the words of David's heart
Provebs- for those who are seeking wisdom =]]
Revelation- wanna know more about the end times? pretty cool stuff there.
Genesis- see some amazing things that God did, and only in SIX DAYS!

or hey just start flipping pages till God says, "Okay stop, this is where I want you to read."

whatever you're in for.
just start digging around in that Bible.
don't let it get dusty.



xoxo,
bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment