11.1.09

grounded.

so.
i'm not necessarily grounded grounded.
but basically.
my laptop and me.
are parting our ways.
for awhile.
and i'm sad.
hopefully i'll get it back soon.
for those of you who read this and would like to know whats going on.
i'm way behind.
and its not good.
so i'm losing my laptop.
myspace.[none. at all.]
facebook.[i have to ask to get on.]
and i guess that's all.
and its until further notice.
i'll try to post. but it depends what my parents say.
so yeah.
there shall be no more day to day.
even though this is only the second day of me starting this.
so hopefully these three post for one day will be good enough for you guys.
if not. i'll try to post again as soon as possible.
anyways.
hope you guys are all doing okay.
pray i get my work done soon so i can get my lovely lappy back.
i'm already having withdrawls and its not even gone yet.
lol.
i'm so lame.


xoxo,
bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment