30.1.09

it should have been posted yesterday!

but anyways.
sorry i didn't post something yesterday.
i totally was going to.
and then my head started hurting. [[long story that will be mentioned later]]
and i realized i had math due tomorrow.
ugh. math can die.

okay so yesterday.
WAS SO COLD!
omg. it was like i could not run in cold.
seriously.
i was getting to the point of freezing into one piece out there!
ugh.
its the freakin south! isn't it suppose to be WAMR?!?
grr.

but then my day got better because...
i got to hang out with amelia badelia&&emiline!
we went to go see Bride Wars.
IT WAS AMAZING!
i adore that movie now.
and flecter is evil and can go die!
haha.

i have realized that i'm killing alot of things lately.
i should probably stop.
but its way fun.
i mean i'm not literaly killing the things i say can go die.
its just.
ugh. okay fine.
i'm stopping. happy?

now then.
the last glorious moment of my day yesterday.
goes out to the lovely brother of mine.
[[no not josh, nathan]]
so nathan had picked me up from the movies and then what does he do?
i shall tell you.
we get home and he pushes me aside.
runs to the house.
goes in and then locks the door behind him.
little did he know i had my key.
so i wasn't really worried.
but then!
he goes and turns out the porch light.
and locks the dead bolt too.
so here's the thing about our retard town house.
the key goes to both locks.
but you have to flip the key for the dead bolt.
so while this is already difficult because i can't see.
once i finally got one lock unlocked and moved on to the other.
nathan would go back and lock it again.
[[somehow in this mess i ended up hitting my head on the door. not a good idea.]]
so now i have a major headache.
and my fingers are hurting from the stupid key fight lock with my brother.
and did i mention its COLD TOO!
ugh. not fun.
but nathan had a blasty blast with it.
grr.
finally my parents woke up and were like nathan let your sister in.
and he did.
oh the power of parents!
if only they had woken up earlier.
ANYWAYS!
it was an eventful day.


and now today.
I'M GOING TO GET MY PERMIT! AH! I'M SO EXCITED! AND NERVOUS! AND.AND.AND I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW. GUESS THATS ALL =]]
well i'm off to get ready.
gots to look cute in my permit picture.



xoxo,
bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment