16.5.10

time heals all wounds...

You know, whenever someone would say that to me
I would always brush it off and be like yeah right, you aren't the one going through this...

But I never fully took in the full meaning of this short phrase and the truth that lies within.

Time really is the best antibiotic for a broken heart. When you let yourself go through the period of missing, hurting, anger, searching, and finally coming to the FATHER for healing, that broken heart will be restored completely new. But then that heart still needs time, its new and fragile, until you can restore the friendship that was lost. God will tell you when your heart is strong enough to handle the pain again and give you an opening that will be the perfect moment to start a new the friendship you have missed.


I had lost one of my best friends I had ever had, and I thought that he would never want to talk to me again and had written me off. Turns out he was going through the same thing, and now God opened the door between us to start that deeply missed friendship once again. Its one of the best feelings to know that I have my best friend back again and everything just went back to the way they had been before. The hurt and pain are all a thing of the past and matter no more. But rather we just fell back into the usual steps we had been before everything happened.


I am beyond happy =]]]




xoxo,
bekah


ps. I'll go back to witty comments tomorrow =P

No comments:

Post a Comment