22.5.10

7:00 in the morning...on a SATURDAY!

its official.
I most likely will not be able to sleep in, I think I have lost all abilities to stay up to late hours of the night and to wake up at late hours of the morning/afternoon times...
how sad is that?!

Well I guess I shouldn't be too upset right?
I mean I'll be kinda busy all the time this summer and I'll have to start my mornings off early anyways due to my Calculus class starting at 7:45 AM. oh bother.
(I WANTED TO DO THIS. I WANTED TO DO THIS.)

hehe!
naw i'm totally okay with all this, I mean like I said I wanted to do this! and besides if I get a head start then I'll graduate earlier =]]]
the earlier I graduate the earlier I can start teaching
the earlier I start teaching the sooner I will be making money!
the sooner I start making money the sooner I can save up money to go back to college
the sooner I can go back to college the sooner I can work on getting my PHD in Shakespearean Poetry and Literature
and the sooner I get my PHD the sooner I can move to England and start teaching there as a college professor =]]]]]]]]]]]]

oh yes I have this all planned out =D
and i'm beyond excited!



xoxo,
bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment