20.3.10

this is being posted because...

1. i have nothing better to do.
well okay i do, like get ready for work which is in about 1 hour and 17 minutes...
that is plenty of time to write this AND get myself looking beautiful =]]]

2. my boyfriend hasn't texted me back yet.
and i feel the need to share that =P
(mitch, if you ever read this one day thanks for giving me a second reason)
oh hey he replied!

3. Kelly Clarkson is playing right now.
-pause so i can jam out and reply to my honey XD-

4. I just got my nails done yesterday, BECAUSE, prom is friday!!!!
can you say excited? yeah that's pretty much me!
but anyways its really fun to type with these awesome things. it makes life fun when you enjoy the little things too =]

5. i'm down to 1 hour and 13 minutes now (12 minutes)

6. I can't come up with anymore reasons but I do enjoy making lists =]]]]]

7. I feel the need to call someone so I stop talking out loud to no one...
-I like the song that is playing on the radio-
score one for the radio for playing two songs bekah likes in a row!

8. I wonder how long I can make this list...

9. i have no plans for tonight. lame.

10. I'm gonna go get ready now (1 hour and 10 minutes)



byebyebyebyebyebyebyebye



xoxo,
bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment