29.3.10

current train of thought.

Can't seem to decide if I really am awake or not.
I am able to function as an awake person does.
And will probably be able to make intelligent conversation if the desire is so needed.
But as to if I truly am fully awake, I can not decide.
Maybe the government is toying with my emotions now and turning me into a robot by slowly inserting weird chemicals into the foods we buy that is killing the part of our brain that triggers emotions and awake-ness. (for lack of a better word)
But that is just a theory and would be rather hard to prove.
OH! Maybe I traveled through time in which case I am currently seeing what I will be doing but not fully there. But why would I be blogging about how maybe I time traveled when you think the future me would remember that I time traveled at one point in time when I saw the future me. Oh that is beginning to get into a vicious circle.

...hmmmm....*deep in thought*

Maybe, just maybe, there is the slight possiblity that what is really wrong with me is that I just need some coffee.
I know its far-fetched. I know its crazy. Goodness me, I know I could possibly be speaking of aliens and sound more intelligent then I do now, which would be impressive on my part since one aliens are sure to not exsist (I think) and two I clearly know NOTHING about them. But I truly believe now, and I think that it might even be provable, that I really do just need coffee.




xoxo,
bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment