2.10.09

so................................

you all really do have the right to hate me.
because its like october 2nd.
and my last post was august 9th.

I'M SORRY!

i have been crazy busy (sorta).
getting use to my schedule (mission accomplished).
and really didn't have time to write (lie).
did i mention i'm sorry? (yeah).
oh and my life has been just not interesting (lie again).

lol.

fighting with one's self can be entertaining.
anyways.
okay i'm making excuses.
first. i was in mourning on failing my driver's test.
then. i had to get use to my school schedule.
then. i really was busy.
then. i was NOT in the mood to talk.
and now.
i have no more excuses.
so i figured. alright, i'll start blogging again!
so here i am =]]]]
aren't you so lucky...
yes. you really are. to be able to read the mind that i have.
well its a gift. truly.
and i'm not conceited at all either!
nor can i spell or wish to see if i even spelled that word correctly because i'm lazy.
yeah. you def are lucky.
=D

okay okay okay.
so life has been crazy.
sorta.
and i've finally gotten to a point where i am just like whatever life, here God, you deal with it, because i CAN NOT! infact my dealing with life is an EPIC FAIL MAJOR.
for real.
so i'm just giving it to God to deal with and He's just gonna tell me what to do.
so some fun news?
well tonight was the homecoming game! we won! WOO HOO! go wildcats!
and then tomorrow is the homecoming dance! can you say excitement?! for real!
i CAN NOT wait!
i'm going with marlee, her bf, scott, and then scott's friend robert is going with us as well! its going to be so much fun!
i'll post pictures afterwards of course! but yeah its going to be a blast!
but anyways i should probably go to bed because i'm working tomorrow and then going to get ready. then going over to marlee's. then going to the dance...then waffle house...and oh! it will be a busy day! but i can't wait!

peace out homies!


xoxo,
bekah

1 comment:

  1. I must say I haven't been reading your blog as of late. Bad,bad Tutu!! I haven't kept my blogs up too. I think about it, just don't get it accomplished. You are such a sweetheart and I love you dearly!! Tutu

    ReplyDelete