19.10.09

hey look a real post! rock on.

HELLO BLOGGING WORLD! I COME IN PEACE! I AM A MERE BLOGGER WANTING TO INFORM THE INTERNET ON MY WHEREABOUTS AND CRAZY LIFE! DON'T KILL ME!

and that is what i would say if blog ever became a planet and blogger.com was a city bloggers could like live there! maybe. i might change the intro or outro. who knows!

but since that will probably most likely never in a million years happen!
how about an update! *crowd goes wild*

okay so if anyone follows my facebook status(www.facebook.com/bekahlaughs)most of you should know that i have my
liscense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes major excitement there!
and so tonight was my first night driving by myself and it went awesome and i love it and its just so GREAT! haha. i've been on a happy high lately...it scares my friends =]]]

but anywho i'm tired and have math homework that still needs to be done...ugh...
BYE BLOGGING WORLD! YOU SHALL BE MISSED!


xoxo,
bekah

1 comment: