13.4.09

I guess I am the type of girl...

who will write an essay in hopes to win a book!
but not just any book people...
its GG3 signed!
i'm super excited now! i really want that book!
hopefully Ally picks me!
and for your reading pleasure i present my essay for you guys!
tell me what you think of it please!




What It Means To Be A Real Gallagher Girl

Because I have no time to interview Cameron Morgan on this topic, or have a chance to speak to the headmistress of Gallagher Girl Academy, I will have to do my best in informing you of what it truly means to be a Gallagher Girl. I have been studying the subject for months and a few traits in which a Gallagher Girl should and must have come to mind. First she must be a quick thinker, one who can come up with a plan to escape a high class ball when her strapless bra some how manages to fall off. Second she must be able to be calm in such a situation as her bra falling off that no one really does notice she is calculating how to escape such a high class ball. And finally a Gallagher Girl must always have a plan B if she was put in such a situation as mentioned before but then runs into a subject who will not let her complete the mission she was on. These are all traits I believe a Gallagher Girl should have and therefore would show what it truly means to be a Gallagher Girl. To be a Gallagher Girl is to be fast, yet sly, and always ready with a back up plan.






xoxo,
bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment