16.10.10

Long Time...

Nope. It hasn't been a long time.
Has it?
Great, I forgot to look at what the last post I made was to see exactly...

-pause this blog entry for one moment please-

and back! so my last post was July 26, 2010.
that wasn't that long ago...maybe...
ALRIGHT! it was. my bad.
Well you know that blog I mentioned. yeah I didn't stick to that.
So what have I been doing lately?
ummm....

oh! School work. Yeah for those of you who DON'T know. I started my SENIOR YEAR!
of high school...
but whatever! I'm so excited for GRADUATION! like you have no IDEA!
anyways...so that's what I have been up to...just BTW!
and other than that I just didn't ever get around to posting anything new because I'm beyond lame!
BUT! I'm going to set this up so that I can blog on the go...
hopefully...
and then there should be more blogging...and postings...and stuff like that =]

ANYWAYS! i'm at work right now so i best be ummm working...

ttfn.

xoxo,
bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment