3.4.10

WHO KNEW?!

Okay, so if you have ever had a conversation with me about age you will know that for as long as I can remember people have always thought I was older than my actual age. When I was little it was usually a year or two older. Then when I was 13 people thought I was 16. At 15 I got that I was 17 or 18. And now at 16 (soon to be 17 in June) I would get 18 or 19. The occassional 20 would be thrown in and when anyone said 21, well that is just pushing their luck. But today, dear people, I got an age that is pushing the limit beyond what the limit is allowed to be pushed, an age that doesn't even make since to think that I could possibly be this age. That age is 23.
23?!?!?
How on earth do I look 23?!?!? For crying out loud I'm only 16 years old! ONLY 16! 23? That's seven years off! my goodness...

The world has yet again shown me, it is hopeless to ever think someone will look at me and think hey you look (insert current age here) and I can say yes, you are right! I am (insert current age here) Oh the misery and agony...

-melodramatic moment over-

I'm gonna go write!



xoxo,
bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment