16.12.09

What I have learned...

So here is the thing when asking God for patience you must take into consederation that He most likely will give a lot of opportunities to use said patiences that you asked for...
So then when you aren't practicing how do you expect to ever get anywhere?
Well I have learned that there is this famous famous quote...practice makes perfect...really comes into great play for this situation I have put myself in...
You see I keep asking for patiences yet when the time comes for me to use patiences... I end up getting frustrated and saying something like "man I need someone to pray that I get some patiences"
Which anyone who prays it is indeed much appreciated :))
But okay analogy time...
If someone is sick and they ask for someone to pray they get better yet never rest or take any medicine to help them get better how much longer will it take for them to get better then if they had taken medicine and rested?
Put it this way...a lot longer...
So maybe we should be praying instead
"Lord, help me practice this said patiences in which I am asking for"

And that I what I have come learned today :)))



xoxo,
bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment