29.11.09

i enjoy the fact that i have

nothing better to do than to sit on my laptop and give you all a lovely
UPDATE!


so basically i am sitting in the living room listening to the sound of my dad playing WOW and my mom is watching the amazing race.
which is leading me to a small rant...
OKAY!
so when you are on a show such as the amazing race, or survivor, or whatever your reality show of choice may be, why must you say something along the lines of
"I'm on (fill in reality show here)"
clearly we know you are on the show or else you would not be on our TV screen! (or in my family's case, laptop/desktop screen)

these crazy people...


OKAY! moving on.
not much is going on in my lovely life but my dear mother did the gracious wonders of reminding me of the fact that i have one more day to drink soda after today...and then she is taking me to some place that is going to jab squishy whatnots in between my teeth to create space so that the following week they can add these mental devices that will in return make my teeth straight

or if you would like a simplier way of explaining that

basically i'm getting spacers tuesday and braces next tuesday...lovely right?
well i'm actually looking forward to the fact that i will be so close to having straight teeth! yay!
but the pain...oh buddy not looking forward to that
see i have no tolerance what so ever for pain! like none.
its crazy. so me and pain are like oil and water.
but in the words of my mother...
beauty is pain...
why couldn't she say beauty is like i don't know a walk in the park?
that would have been nice.


so yeah i'm rambling now but like i said...i really have NOTHING better to do...yay!



xoxo,
bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment