16.3.09

i'm not doing good.

with keeping up with a blog any more.
ugh.
wow. i've also been saying that alot.
one of these days i'll actually act on my complaining and lack of being a horrible blogger and you shall have bekah back! lol.
okay then.
weird thought.
i just drank some water.
and it was yuking.
so now i think i shall puke.
yeah. ugh. not fun!
lol.


anyways. i came up with something.
and wrote it on myspace.
its a BEKAH ADVICE!


what do you do when you dont know what to do?
simple.
jump up and down.
spin around in a circle.
act a little crazy.
take chances.
risk it all.
and regret nothing.
because life is too short.
to just wait around.




not too bad eh? lol.
oh and i have a total fav song!
Only Hope by Mandy Moore!
so hope to be able to actually sing that song one day.
and have a crowd.
so far me and my shower head are making a deal with my curtain about going on tour in my room.
dont know how its going to go down though.


hehe =]]
i so funny.
okay that's conceited.
hmm.
work on that.



oh so how about i just had a random spurt of how OCD i really am.
i have been getting EVIL mail from colleges.
like crazy too! and it was really driving me insane.
and one day my dad had said bek you better be organizing this stuff.
only he didn't really mean it and was just saying it out of announces to how much mail i was getting!
so then. tonight. i decided at like 10:45ish. to organize it all!
yeah. dont know why.
but from there i organized my entire desk.
well mostly. and some other places too.
i have no idea what came over me.
but it is now 11:25ish.
and i'm so tired!
and going to bed.
so NIGHTY NIGHT!




xoxo,
bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment